16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  An unsolicited commercial message
fin2feather
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:27 pm  Reply with quote

Hey gang,

Just got my vintage shell box T-shirt and coffee mug today. I know nobody'll be surprised, but they are very cool and first rate. I'm the first on my block to have them (hell; I'm the ONLY one on my block to have them!).

Seriously, Doug has continued his practice of offering only good stuff, so if any of you are thinking of ordering but haven't, you can take ol' Fin's recommendation and go for it! I'll bet these shirts would make even Hunshatt look good...well, maybe not, but they're really nice anyway.

Doug does a lot for us, and I hope the few bucks he makes off of gear help out in the expenses of producing this board. So order some stuff and help the cause. If my wife lets me, I'm gonna order some more Laughing !

Fin

I feel a warm spot in my heart when I meet a man whiling away an afternoon...and stopping to chat with him, hear the sleek lines of his double gun whisper "Sixteen." - Gene Hill, Shotgunner's Notebook
hoashooter
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:33 pm  Reply with quote

We all could use some beer huggies to preserve our refreshments in this hot weather Idea Idea Idea Idea
16gaugeguy
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 am  Reply with quote

I didn't know they sold huggies for beer cans. Why would you put a diaper on one anyway? Rolling Eyes Laughing
Twice Barrel
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:23 am  Reply with quote

Guys thqt use beer huggies are whimps.

There is nothing and I do mean nothing the compares to the refreshing effects of a luke warm Old Milwakee or Iron City on a nice hot day.
onefunzr2
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 1:10 pm  Reply with quote

Doug said I could join on the cheap without getting the shellbag but I'd regret it if I did. Said he'd already got loads of compliments. As I get older, damn if I don't get wiser! It's one fine bag. And the 16ga ballcap is way cool too.

Thanks Doug for letting me join in with this elite crew.
3DocPop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:49 pm  Reply with quote

Any chance of more XXX's? 2x stuff does not fit me now, although by this time next year it should fit very well Embarassed and a little T at the end of the size? I would be willing to guess the Rev, and others whose foreheads tower above the 6' mark need the T.

I think the new shirts are way cool, but not a snowballs chance in Phoenix they will fit me.
MGF
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:04 pm  Reply with quote

I'd order a hat or 2, but I've got a big melon -- 7 3/4. I love ballcaps, but rarely find 'em that fit. Sad
Foursquare
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:22 am  Reply with quote

MGF,
Fret not. I've got a 7 3/4 noggin too. The 2 hats I got from the site fit fine.

Pete

" .......you have learned patience and stubbornness and concentration on what you really want at the expense of what is there to shoot. You have learned that man can as easily be debased as ennobled by a sport....."
MGF
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:58 am  Reply with quote

Woohoo! Order going in when I get back from the skeet range! Very Happy
ermadear55
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 1:55 pm  Reply with quote

I was super impressed with the Shellbag when I got home for R&R. My wife promised if I survive this little adverture over here she will remove her lures and bobbers when I get back. She likes it so much I may just buy another one. She is a member of a group called Lets Go Fishing that takes senior citizens fishing and the bag allows her to keep a good asortment of tackle that is easy to toss in her car when she goes.

I need to go on a shopping spree sometimes here. I assume you can ship to an APO address, right Doug. Wink