16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Got a case of Rems at Dicks!! Finally!!
onefunzr2
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 7:12 am  Reply with quote

TJC,

I didn't want to be greedy and buy every last shotshell. These 3 flats plus the 2 from Bass Pro, plus the 2 flats of Win game loads from Graf's should do me just fine. Now I have plenty to shoot and then reload.

I know how disappointing it can be to make the trip to any sporting goods store and then find out they are completely sold out of 16ga ammo. Especially 2 weeks before the start of dove season. There were 2 teenage boys milling around the gun dept. looking at the shotgun ammo. They could have been looking for 16ga ammo for the guns handed down to them from their fathers or grandfathers. There used to be lots of 16ga guns in this neck of the woods. I thought I'd feel like a total ass if I scooped up every last box of cheap ammo leaving them the only 16ga stuff left: high brass express @ $10 a box. That's just the kind of guy I am.
CitoriFeather16
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 1:46 pm  Reply with quote

Stopped by Bass Pro this morning to drop off the Sweet 16 for a thorough cleaning. They had 5 flats of Remington game loads in 71/2. Unfortunatley, I had back surgery a month ago and I couldn't pick them up. (literally) Crying or Very sad

Matt