16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  December 2017 Pheasants
dukxdog
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:49 am  Reply with quote

Hey guys. It's always time to start thinking about making plans for the upcoming South Dakota pheasant season.
I am looking for hearty hunters who want to hunt in December. It can be cold...or it can be mild. You just never know what December will bring. One thing for sure is that you won't see any other hunters and you will see large numbers of bunched up birds flushing from cover.

Details of the house are:
Gettysburg, SD
Five bedrooms sleeps six with two bathrooms
Full size beds
Fully equipped kitchen
Comfortable living room
Nice game room
Big screen TV with Cable programing
WiFi Internet access
Ten indoor insulated dog kennels with individual runs
Large double garage with indoor bird cleaning area
Bird freezer
Close proximity to grocery stores, restaurants, hardware, hospital, Vet, bars, police, pizza and gas.
Plenty of public ground to hunt in a 50 mile radius
Five and ten night lodging packages available
December dates are lodging only (5 nights $450 per person) You will be cooking your own meals or eating at the local cafe's if that's your choosing.
***Discounted rate offered for groups of 6 hunters

**Private land hunting is available for $150-200 per gun per day on a few different farms. This includes a guide to show you around each day and dogs of needed. You have the option of one day up to five days, your choice. I have arranged this for hunters staying at my house. You are not required to hunt these farms but it is an option some guys have requested.

I prefer talking to guys on phone instead of PM back and forth. If interested call Bobby with questions and details at 208-709-2919

***If there are guys here who would like to get together and hunt as a 16ga group that would be lots of fun. Let me know any interest.

"A gun should be a thing of beauty, something which gives its owner pride and pleasure. For that reason, most men will buy the best gun they can afford. With a good gun on his arm, a man becomes a sporting gentleman, both on the field and off."