16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  SPF Merkel 1620 EL 16GA for the Wood Lover
esetter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:05 pm  Reply with quote

Gun is now sold pending receipt of funds. I have for sale a lovely 16 gauge double out of my personal collection. This is a lovely Merkel 1620 EL with Luxus grade wood that will certainly turn heads wherever you take it. Plus, the engraving is signed by Master Engraver Silke Henke and is the most detailed I've seen on any of the Merkel EL guns I've owned. This particular gun has 28 inch barrels marked improved cylinder (.007) and modified (.017) and a solid raised rib. The gun has straight English grip, splinter forend, double triggers, and 2 3/4 inch chambers. The gun weighs 6 pounds exactly on my digital scale. Condition of the gun is 99% plus and all original in every way right down to the original box. Stock dimensions are 1 5/8 X 2 1/2 X 14 1/2 over the original Merkel butt plate. I'll let the pictures do the talking on this gun. I doubt you will find a "used" 1620 EL in better condition or with better looking wood. Price of this gun is $5900 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. As always there is a three day inspection period with the buyer paying shipping charges if returned. Contact me at esetter5@me.com with any questions. Click on the attached link for pictures and information:

http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f ... =101003472

Last edited by esetter on Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

skeettx
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:31 pm  Reply with quote

http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/detail.cfm?gun_id=101003472&jsessionid=ACD7D731F3ADBCA962F0792F165A22E6.cfusion