16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  This isn't mine but......
airmedic1
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 am  Reply with quote

I would sure like to see one of you from 16ga.com get it. I have this exact shotgun and it is sweet. Mine is 6 pounds even and you can't find a better shotgun for the money. It is probably my favorite but it is hard to have only one!!
http://www.doubleshotguns.com/fausti-round-body-gun13312.html

AM

UncleDanFan
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:28 pm  Reply with quote

Very nice! Makes one wonder why only one box of shells was shot through it though...

The man's prayer from the Red Green Show: "I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to. I guess."
Jazz
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:25 pm  Reply with quote

I bought one of these brand new about six years ago from Cabelas. The register from the right and left barrel was off by 11". They were very good about it and refunded my money. I learned from that experience that register on a side by side is not something you should take for granted no matter how expensive the gun. Note: the 16 ga side by side I shoot now was made in England in 1938.
airmedic1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:25 am  Reply with quote

Wow, that is to bad. I first saw them in the Cabela's in LaVista Nebraska in about 2008 but I couldn't afford one at that time. I had just bought a Merkel 1620 and had no disposable income. They sold out pretty quickly and I looked for a few years before I found one advertised on a board. I got a good deal (I thought) on it and it looked brand new but some one had switched the triggers around trying to set it for a left handed shooter. (At least that is what I guessed). Once I got that straightened out I have had no problems and love the gun.
The guys at Lion Country are good to deal with, I can't imagine if there was a problem they wouldn't stand behind it.

AM