16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Mike Campbell and 16Gaugeguy (GG)
MSM2019
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:40 am  Reply with quote

Glad to know Mike is well. Sorry that something happened here that caused him to leave.

double vision
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:24 pm  Reply with quote

MSM2019 wrote:
Glad to know Mike is well. Sorry that something happened here that caused him to leave.

I don't remember Mike having any big troubles here at this place.
Brewster11
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:52 pm  Reply with quote

Kind of chilling, actually.
jswanson
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:55 pm  Reply with quote

Sometimes the only way to win is not to play the game.

Charles Hammack
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:15 am  Reply with quote

No good deed shall go unpunished 😂.

I know what went on all too well, another CANNOT argue an opinion of another , we do not have that individual experience to draw data from to make a debate possible.

Some folks get tired of the theories and saying I can't do that so its not possible routine.

Those that have been there done that , got the tee shirt grow weary and simply go away and continue to do .

Mike and Cris has contributed to the best times of my life , I shall be forever grateful for both of them and their help and friendship .

I look at the April Fool's Queen of the Uplands on the wall and say to my self it was ALL worth it .

Ole Ben Felton , Brent Lacey , Ron Thrash , all passed away from vision and those still in sight , it has been a FUN time.

Best regards to everyone.

Nick
Two Pipe Shoot
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:22 am  Reply with quote

Good to hear your salutations Nick, been a long time my Prairie stomping friend. I check in from time to time but once let myself get offended by the censors; I saw a great opportunity to discuss a topic of interest to all members and immediately had my post deleted by the censors. Discourse among folks whose opinion I admire (you guys and gals) is important for me to learn to articulate my own opinions. I’m at that wonderous age when the thoughts of others help me navigate through an overload of information.

As a descendent of market hunters, subsistence gatherers, and table supplementalists, I value highly the brotherhood of gunners that do their best to find the time needed to scan the skies and thickets for game while toting a shotgun or wading a stream to show a fish a fly. Those are the folks whose opinions I need to listen to to continue my growth and development 😉.

I’m working on more short stories about early birds (turkeys) and hope to share one soon from this spring.

Reno