16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Found Some #8 Shot
Riflemeister
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:00 am  Reply with quote

I went up to Joplin yesterday to get my second Covid shot, and on the way home stopped by the Pony Express gun shop for what I was sure was another fruitless check for components. Imagine my shock at finding a pile of 25 pound bags of Eagle brand #8 shot back in the reloading department. Feeling exceptionally lucky, I checked on 7 mm Nosler Accubond 140 gr bullets and Universal and 700X powders, but I wasn't that lucky. I bought two bags of shot that will see me through this year's bird hunting and reluctantly left about a dozen bags for other shooters.

Soggy socks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:34 am  Reply with quote

Good for you. I got an 8 pound jug of Clays couple weeks back and some 1 pounders of Universal. At club last weekend talked to a friend who said Brownells had Red dot. Monday I got an email from him said he ordered powder had two 8 pounders of Red dot if I wanted it. Said yes sir. its been shipped to him will pick it up this weekend if it comes in in time. I'm set with everything except primers, have 2000 W 209's left. I'm told buy it, supplies and ammunition, when you get the chance. I'm set for hunting for years clays for a couple.
browningsweet161977
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2021 10:44 am  Reply with quote

My local club got cheddite primers in this week, $25 per thousand limit 2 so I grabbed 2. Things are coming slow but patience pays off for sure.

Browning citori grade 6 28" 16 gauge