16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Dickinson Plantation Sporter 16 ga. in stock @PSA
Cold Iron
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 5:32 pm  Reply with quote

If anyone is looking for a modern 30" SxS 16 ga. target gun Pacific Sporting Arms finally got in four 16 ga. guns. They now have 3 left, I've been waiting for almost a year and a half for them to land.

3 years ago got a 32" 12 ga. Dickinson Plantation Sporter. 2 years ago a 30" 20 ga. And now have a 16 coming, guess you could say I really like them, they fit me well and I shoot them as well (or poorly) as any of my other guns.

https://www.gunsinternational.com/search-results.cfm?qs_cat=&Quick_Search_Keyword=dickinson+plantation+sporter&start_row=1&the_order=6

PSA East has their 2 16 guns up but West hasn't listed their remaining 16 yet however they do have pictures on request. They got in 40 guns and it will take them a while to get pictures and them all listed.

This one never even got listed and I should have it next Wednesday according to UPS.

double vision
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2021 8:03 pm  Reply with quote

Wow, what a great looking gun! Congratulations Mike!
DanLee
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2021 2:30 pm  Reply with quote

Says these are on a 12-gauge action. Pretty, but... I also dislike the laser printed information on the barrels vs. those that are engraved or roll punched into the metal. Looks cheap. The wood and case coloring is gorgeous, though.
Cold Iron
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:18 pm  Reply with quote

DanLee wrote:
Says these are on a 12-gauge action. Pretty, but... I also dislike the laser printed information on the barrels vs. those that are engraved or roll punched into the metal. Looks cheap. The wood and case coloring is gorgeous, though.

Actually it says on SCALED 12 ga. frame.

12 ga. with ISIS recoil reduction which does not add any weight. The adjustable comb adss ~2 oz. 32" bbls. and comes in at 7 pounds 14 oz.

I shoot the 20 ga. at 6 pounds 15 oz. better than any other gun I own. Give me 3 birds hdcp for 88 birds will take it all day long. Was 5th at DDG shoot with it out of more than 120 shooters. Had my head up my arse first couple of statons.

That 6" between the ears is a dangerous place.

16 comes in with a microcell pad at 14.5 LOL is 2 oz. heavier at 7 pounds 1 oz.

Going to go with it it is on its own frame.

Don't want to get too cocky but am cautiously optimistic.

Screw it. Be afraid. Be very afraid....