16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  16b Lefever H grade for sale
UncleDanFan
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:00 am  Reply with quote

I wish I didn't have to do this, but home improvements force sale. This is a rare gun (only 700 made in this configuration) with 30" steel barrels in near 100% condition (I was told when I bought the gun that they were re-blued by Kearcher), choked ic/m. Small Lefever XX 20ga. frame with cocking indicators. Weight approx. 6.75 lbs. Metal is patina with little cc remaining. Wood has modern dimensions (2.5" drop), checkering, grip cap and buttplate, are all 95% +, no chips, with the exception of a professionally repaired hairline crack also repaired by Kearcher, nearly invisible (I didn't even notice it until after I bought the gun, but regardless, it is probably stronger than new). Lever is right, everything functions perfectly, and it locks up Lefever tight.

This gun points, swings, and shoots like a dream, and it is a lazer-guided killing machine on chukars, huns, and pheasants, and just about anything else you point it at (no, it's not a Merkel! Very Happy ) Asking $2000 + shipping/insurance, which is what I paid for it a year ago.

As an aside, I also have a 12b H&R single shot turkey gun for sale, new condition, $120 + shipping obo, if anyone is interested.

[img]
[/img]
UncleDanFan
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 7:13 pm  Reply with quote

Great news for me! Thankfully, I no longer need to sell this gun, and it is now off the market. Thanks for looking.