16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Phone Conversations
Charles Hammack
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:46 pm  Reply with quote

One of the Bowfishing Points that I make and sell.

Hello Folks:

I would like to thank all the folks that I visited with since last weekend on the phone .

I was ask by some on Saturday evening what I had been doing in the shop , well it is .

I was running the CNC MILL working on parts for a local Boat Factory .

In the mean time I was running the # 2 Brown & Sharpe Hand Screw Machine making bowfishing points ( a pic is included ) .

I was also working on a CAD Drawing of the Hull.

Then I was working on building and designing parts for a GAS PRODUCER PLANT .
I am sick and tired of paying the high prices for Gasoline at the pumps and am going to put one on an old car to drive back and forth to work in .

Also I am going to pour a concrete pad and place an old car engine with a Generator of the kind you place on the PTO of a Tractor , build a Gas Producer and run that setup for my Electric as well , gotta cut corners somehow , after all I have a mold to pay for ( SMILING).

I was also working on a Quick Release Nut for another company ( had the 12 degree angle to plunge an endmill through , last operation to compleat before shipping )

I also Ground tooling for an hour or so on the Tool Cutter Grinder .

I cut Stock up for the upcoming next run of parts for the Boat Factory as well as cut some material up for another project coming up .

This is all that I got done on Sat. need to work faster but this getting old thing is kinda slowing me down a might.

Well gotta go for now , more work to get done just thought I would share this with you all.

Regards Charles
DDawg
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:55 pm  Reply with quote

Mr. Charles, Is the anything that you can't make Very Happy ?? Great looking points.
mdm1
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:00 pm  Reply with quote

So, what is it you do in your spare time? Smile The more I read about you and others on this site, the happier I am just to be able to hang around.
sputterbug
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 1:27 pm  Reply with quote

Charles,

It was fun talking to you. Don't forget, you found time to demo that cow horn turkey call for me over the phone... wildest thing I've heard so far in my newfound turkey hunting apprenticeship. I enjoyed the stories of your math teacher, and if you find time share them here. I'll bet everyone will get a big chuckle. Razz