16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  St.Louis SxS shoot!!
bustingclays
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:13 pm  Reply with quote

Gentlemen:

I will be there (if I am vertical and the high water doesn't cover the bridges) - with my rugged gear cart and Ms. Elsie and Ms. Sterlyworth to roll around and shoot sporting clays. 16 ga of course Wink

I plan to stay after and shoot 5-stand and skeet if others do. Will shoot above guns and also 410 CZ Ringneck.

I plan to shoot 100 sporting clays targets if that is still an option.

Other items:

I will have 2 bags of 500 WIN HS 28 ga once-fired hulls for sale for $40.00 per bag.

I will have 2 bags of 125 WIN 16 ga (cheddite) once-fired hulls for sale for $5.00 per bag.

I have about 25 mixed 16 ga hulls (remington/win compression, etc..) that the first person at the shoot that asks me for them can have.

I have 20 hulls that I tested for Charles Hammack in a 16 A5 that I am going to return to him in person (provided he and I cross paths).

I have about 250 16 wads that someone gave me in January that will hold 1 1/8 ounce shot that I will also give away to someone who wants them. I don't know the brand - they are white and don't resemble any brands I have - but they are in good shape if someone wants them.

See you at the shoot Very Happy

Dr. 16 Gauge
JGH
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:19 pm  Reply with quote

bhs61,

I do not think there will be a problem coming across 72 to Hannibal and then down 61.

The bridge at Louisiana is closed so you can't cut through Pittsfield. That is a shame as that is by far the quickest route from your area.

Sounds like we are going to have a good turn out. Will be lots of fun I am sure. Weather sounds like it will be ok...not too hot and no rain, at least that is what they say right now.
mtjim
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:35 am  Reply with quote

Those of you coming from the west along I-70. When you get to Kingdom City, MO you'll be 18 miles north of my house.

You can come by and fondle my L.C. Smith 16 ga. if you want! Smile

Bring enough cash and I'll sell it to you!!!!
JGH
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 7:20 pm  Reply with quote

For everyone making the trip to shoot with us at Black Hawk drive safe. I am positive we are going to have a great time. I look forward to making many new friends. See you tomorrow!