16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Need help officially joining the society.
grouse gunner
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:36 am  Reply with quote

I am among the worst of all procrastinators (and a little foolishly cheap at times too). Hence, I've been guiltly putting off joining up even though I knew I should simply because this site is so great and unique a resource and deserves to be supported.

With the rush of new members appearing due in part to the gun raffle, I am sufficiently shamed into finally taking action and contributing my few bucks to the cause. Really guys, I've been wanting to for a long time, but I just hate any kind of chore. Scouts honor, it's not just to have a one in a thousand (or more) chance to win a gun. I have benefited greatly in enjoying my only sport due to the help I've garnered from this group and I appreciate that very much so I can no longer fail to pony up.

Here's the problem: When I click on the "join here" link on the home page I get an error message. If somebody wishes to PM me I'll provide my e-mail address and perhaps you can send me a link that works or a mail-in form to join up?

I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
fin2feather
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 am  Reply with quote

http://www.16ga.com/pdf/form1.pdf

Try this link and see if it gets you to the form. If not, PM your email and I'll get it to you.

Fin

I feel a warm spot in my heart when I meet a man whiling away an afternoon...and stopping to chat with him, hear the sleek lines of his double gun whisper "Sixteen." - Gene Hill, Shotgunner's Notebook