16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Newbie needs help...
RWG
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:06 pm  Reply with quote

Paul Skvorc wrote:
Somethign's not right here. The following is a quote form a PM I received from Russ (AKA RWG). Emphasis mine.

Quote:
Membership is open to anyone interested in the 16 ga. We just ask that you not share the data with non-members. We do charge a one time membership fee of $20.00. What do you get? Our spreadsheet of loads, data from other published sources that we have access too and our test sheets showing the actual test results. You will also be on our mailing list and receive new data as its developed. You will also be encourage to help us in the development of new loads for testing. Its a group effort. Last, but not least, you'll get to share in the banter between addicts of the 16 ga.

We do have a chatroom. This chatroom hosts (and delivers) our data and is a place for members to exchange information. Many members like to sell and trade items of interest with other members. Its just a side benefit. We might even create a sales page on the chatroom.

How to join? Simple, just send me a check for $20.00. My address is Russell W. Gray, 3090 Athens Road, Silver Lake, Ohio 44224. Include your e-mail address so I can send you the data. (please clear you inbox -- the data is voluminous! ) It comes in a mixture of MS word, .jpg and/or excel files. Send the check when you can. Once I receive it I'll send out the data.

According to the above, the membership fee INCLUDES the load data.

I gotta say folks, as good as this info may turn out to be, this website ids the single most difficult site I have ever encountered for getting information from. And I'm NOT talking about the load data.

Can SOMEONE PLEASE get this straight!?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul:

Check your PM inbox. The society and reloading groups are different entities. Joining one doesn't automatically gain access to the other. Sorry for the confusion. Russ
CitoriFeather16
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:26 am  Reply with quote

510wells wrote:
CitoriFeather16 wrote:
Russ will send you a hard copy but you will also be able to access the information on line.

Matt

Matt,

That's not true, Russ won't send hard copy Sad I asked Russ (because I couldn't access it properly online) but never got an answer from him nor the data.

Roi

Roi: Please try Russ again. You should receive a disc with the load data. Russ puts a lot of work into this, however, he does have a full time job and sometimes things slip through the cracks.

Matt