16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  WTT 16ga. Federal steel for 16ga. Federal hulls
Dr. David Dabaco
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:13 pm  Reply with quote

If anyone is interested I have 47 16 ga. Federal 2 3/4 15/16 oz. #4 shot STEEL that I would like to trade straight across for 100 empty ONCE FIRED Federal hulls. Total shipping cost for both the hulls and the loaded shells to be divided equally by the two parties.
putz463
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:11 am  Reply with quote

Hey Doc, I'm interested, is this the load that is 1350fps? Although I do not have 100 empties; would you be interested in a different trade? If interested; how many boxes of Fed load # H1636 (2 3/4", 1 1/8, #6, 1295, 3 1/4dram) would you consider a fair trade?

As far as shipping; I get my shells there and you get yours here and we call it good. I'm in Grand Rapids, MI.

Unloading excess or you didn't like the round?

Let me know what you think, Mike

Dr. David Dabaco
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:46 am  Reply with quote

Mike,

These are older Federal Premium High Velocity Shells that my uncle gave to me. The fps is not stated on the box. My book on shotshells says they are 1389 fps. The Shells are all in good condition and plastic looks new. I don't shoot steel in my 16 and would rather see that they go to someone who could use them.

I'll take two boxes of your Federals for the almost 2 boxes of mine (47 shells) and agree to the shipping each paying their own shipping.

Deal?
putz463
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:37 pm  Reply with quote

Deal, thanks Doc . I'll PM with my adress. Do you need a copy of the ORM-D tag for shipping the package? I can email that over. Mike