16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Visit with Morris of RST
Charles Hammack
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:53 pm  Reply with quote

I just now at 9:30 PM got off the phone with Morris of RST , we visited on our new Skimin & Wood 2" , the Belgin Guild Gun , the Ranger 16ga and the new shells that they are loading with the new wad .

Morris told me about the shoot in the U.P. and folks loved the new load of 21 Gram of Shot @ 1150 FPS they sold out of them in a hurry he told me and has orders for more .

We discussed the wad in depth and he said it was difficult for them to load by reloading , but that in the High Speed Loading Equipment that they loaded wonderfully and was a very consistant and wonderful load indeed , Morris said he was very impressed with the design and that we have a winner indeed .

Nice to hear such nice things bout the ole girl that she has rythem and dance with the best of em .

We will be ordering in some for testing , Ash & Jeff is going to go in with me and we can order some quanity for a price break also a break on shipping .

Hey Stack 16 do you want in on this order ??? I think I can get a better deal . I will be calling the order in next Tuesday or so when I hear from everyone that is getting their orders together .

Morris said the hulls were better than the standard Cheddite Hulls so I am looking forward to testing those with my reloads .

Regards Charles
Stack16
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:55 pm  Reply with quote

Nick,
Yes, put me in on that order. I'll try to call you, can't always get a hold of you by phone.

Griff