16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Japanese Sweet 16 for sale.
woodcock1
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:00 pm  Reply with quote

This weekend I saw a very nice, like new in the box, Japanese Sweet for sale in Grand Rapids, MI. The gun was used/new in the box. The sticker was still on the barrel and the finish was perfect. It was at Silver Bullet arms. 616-249-1911. The gun has a 28 inch vent rib and invector chokes. They also had a real nice Mag 20 and a Ducks unlimited 12 ga. The sweet was only $998 and the 20 was $999 and the DU gun was $1229. I would have got the sweet, but decided on to buy a 16ga Lightning Feather instead! I have no connection to the guns, if cash wasn't an issue I would have got them all!
Mike Wazowski
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:43 pm  Reply with quote

Woodcock1

Thanks for the heads up on this shotgun. I saw your post about a month after it was originally posted and thought that there was no possible way that this gun would still be available, but it was. I passed the information to my son who promptly called and ordered it to be delivered to the local FFL dealer. It is exactly as described, brand new, manufactured in 1987. He is tickled to own a Browning A5 Sweet Sixteen. Again, thanks very much.

Mike
woodcock1
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:49 pm  Reply with quote

No problem on the heads up! I am so glad that someone on this site got the gun. Enjoy shooting it, it was a wonderful gun.
Flawaterfowler
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:34 pm  Reply with quote

Ahh you nabbed me ! I had to wait to see if there were going to be cutbacks at my wife's job...no go and I was picking up the phone...he sold it that very same day.

Is she as pretty as her picture? NOOOO dont tell me....
Mike Wazowski
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:38 pm  Reply with quote

Flawaterfowler -

The pictures do not due her justice. She is very nice. I am looking at her as I type this. My son left her in my care till he comes back home from D.C., so she spends time with the others, in my office. He still has not had chance to shoot her yet but I am sure there will at least be a few rounds of clays soon.

Mike