16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  FS: Garmin GPS 60CSx Handheld GPS Navigator - $250 + ship
PatrickB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:33 am  Reply with quote

I thought I would offer to you guys before posting on other websites. Works great while hunting/hiking in heavy forest. As a free bonus I'm including the MapSource City Navigator CD (Retail Price $100). PM if interested or with questions. I'll need your zip code to figure out shipping cost.

The 60CSx is 7.5-ounces with a 2.6-inch, 256-color TFT color display. It features an insanely accurate, high-sensitivity GPS receiver by SiRF that tracks your position even in tree cover and canyons. Plus, you get a bright, sunlight-readable color TFT display and an included a 64 MB microSD card for storage of optional map detail. Add all that to the 60CSx's integrated barometric altimeter and electronic compass, and you've got a unit that is ready to take you anywhere on land or sea.
The unit comes loaded with:
1) Americas autoroute basemap that provides automatic routing capabilities including highways, exits, and tide data.
2) Marine point database.
3) Extra Bonus - Garmin MapSource City Navigator (with CD for computer).
You can get turn-by-turn directions when you're driving, and an integrated trip computer provides odometer, stopped time, moving average, overall average, total time, max speed, and more.
The 60CSx's 2.6-inch, 256-color TFT color display is designed to present mapping and trip information clearly and accurately in any lighting conditions. Plus, the case is lightweight, rugged, and water resistant (can be submerged in one meter of water for 30 minutes). The unit's barometric altimeter system features automatic pressure trend recording while providing current elevation, ascent/descent rate, minimum/maximum elevation, total ascent and descent, and average and maximum ascent and descent rate. Meanwhile, the electronic compass allows you to get accurate headings while standing still.
Specs and more information can be found on Garmin's website for the 60CSx by going to http://www.amazon.com/Garmin-GPS-60CSx-Handheld-Navigator/dp/B000CSOXTO or the Garmin site - https://buy.garmin.com/shop/shop.do?cID=145&pID=310

Included in the Box
60CSx unit, 64 MB microSD card, belt clip, USB interface cable, MapSource Trip and Waypoint Manager CD, lanyard, owners manual, and quick-start guide. Also included Garmin MapSource City Navigator CD (for all of the US).

I purchased new and have taken excellent care of it but I only used it a couple of times and it’s been sitting in the box for months.
Condition: Excellent/Like New
Suggested Retail Price: $ 399.99
PatrickB
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:53 am  Reply with quote

updated price - $250.00