16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  ATA Grand
old16
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:14 am  Reply with quote

Anybody going to the Grand.
I will be there Late Fri. and Most of Sat. the 11th & 12th. If I wear my hat it will say LC Smith on it . If you see me say howdy.

bustingclays
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:49 pm  Reply with quote

Gentlemen:

I will be at the Grand on Friday the 1th as well - I will be wearing a 16 ga society hat.

The plan right now is to put Mom on the train in Memphis (we are here at the ESA annual meeting for you ecologists out there) at 6 am in the morning and then drive to Sparta (its on the way home Wink ) and spend the rest of the day before driving the last 50 miles to Glen Carbon. I hope to be in Sparta before 11 am (conservatively). I will be shopping for all the toys I can find and I think I am going back on Sunday to shoot the Winchester 16 yard (200 birds) - although NO 16 ga guns allowed Evil or Very Mad .

stop me if you see me and introduce yourself....

Dr. 16 Gauge
old16
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 7:02 am  Reply with quote

bustingclays wrote:
Gentlemen:

I will be at the Grand on Friday the 1th as well - I will be wearing a 16 ga society hat.

The plan right now is to put Mom on the train in Memphis (we are here at the ESA annual meeting for you ecologists out there) at 6 am in the morning and then drive to Sparta (its on the way home Wink ) and spend the rest of the day before driving the last 50 miles to Glen Carbon. I hope to be in Sparta before 11 am (conservatively). I will be shopping for all the toys I can find and I think I am going back on Sunday to shoot the Winchester 16 yard (200 birds) - although NO 16 ga guns allowed Evil or Very Mad .

stop me if you see me and introduce yourself....

Will do.