16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  WTB:16 GA 2 3/4 hulls-prefer ACTIV, others also considered
pherrman
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:39 pm  Reply with quote

I finally found and purchased the 16 GA O/U, now is the time to start reloading. I love ACTIV hulls. I reload them for 12 and 20 GA, and have a pretty good stash of those. Looking for 16GA once or twice fired in good shape - any quantity (goal is 500). Would consider trade for some of my 12 GA once fired, but really looking to purchase out right.

Email is n0nbh@cox.net - please let me know what you have and how much shipped to 85650 Sierra Vista Arizona.

Thanks in advance - Paul
pherrman
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:45 am  Reply with quote

Bump

Still looking for 16 GA ACTIV reloadable hulls.

pherrman wrote:
I finally found and purchased the 16 GA O/U, now is the time to start reloading. I love ACTIV hulls. I reload them for 12 and 20 GA, and have a pretty good stash of those. Looking for 16GA once or twice fired in good shape - any quantity (goal is 500). Would consider trade for some of my 12 GA once fired, but really looking to purchase out right.

Email is n0nbh@cox.net - please let me know what you have and how much shipped to 85650 Sierra Vista Arizona.

Thanks in advance - Paul