16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  FS Browning Citori Gran Lightning 16GA with 24 Inch Barrels
esetter
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:53 am  Reply with quote

I have for sale out of a private collection a very pretty Browning Citori Gran Lightning in the great 16 gauge and this one is in the rather rare 24 inch barrel version which is almost impossible to find. This gun was built in 1994 and is just as it left the factory. This gun has invector chokes (2 included IC & Mod) 24 inch barrels, Prince of Wales grip, and is in perfect condition with no marks of any kind. The owner of the gun stated it had never been fired other than test firing at the factory and it certainly appears that way. Stock dimensions are 1 1/2 X 2 7/16 X 14 1/4 over the original Browning butt plate. Take a look at the pictures and I think you will agree this is an as new gun. Gun comes in a very nice Browning two barrel hard luggage case with the key for the case. Weight of the gun is a nice 6 pounds 5 ounces. Feel free to contact me at esetter5@me.com with any questions you might have. Price of the gun is $2750 plus $50 shipping to your FFL. Go to this link to see pictures and for additional information:

http://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-for-sale-online/shotguns/browning-shotguns-citori/browning-citori-gran-lightning-16ga-rare-24-inch-barrels-lnic.cfm?gun_id=101003335