16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  rotometals tax day sale
16gaDavis
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:26 am  Reply with quote

sort of a tight type , but I hate miss leading adds .... when I went to the site , I had a page that showed the 1#ers crossed out at 17.99 , cut to 15.99 . They are great about chat pop-ups and one came up . Asked if the 15.99 was eligible for the 10.4% discount - yup ! Ordered a couple more lbs to play with . The invoice came up with the 17.99 . Pissed ! . Been on the site in re-chat all morn and am getting nowhere . Keith is the boss I talked to last controversy , and asked for his e-mail again to talk direct . On vacation till Mon ,so don't know where this will go . This is where our other thread got the 139 bucks for 10#'s . I've seen this before , and need them to fix it . Not a lot of money , just the principle . This co has been wonderful handling things before , so we'll see . If any of you have seen that screen , you need to cut and paste or whatever mechanism we have that will show them that sale .

WyoChukar
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:53 pm  Reply with quote

I looked at lead shot on their site today. Depending on which link or add I clicked, there were three different prices. West Coast mag lead: $42-$59 per individual bag for the same exact product! Found the same on multi bag adds too. All current adds. Soured me permanently. I won't deal with an outfit like that.

Dogchaser37
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:00 am  Reply with quote

I have done some business with Zip Metals from time to time.

They aren’t running sails but their prices aren’t too bad.......they sell bismuth and lead shot.