16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  I think we saw a miracle this week
wahoo
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:58 pm  Reply with quote

Some of you might have seen the story this week about the little boy who went missing Tuesday afternoon from his granny’s backyard. 3 years old, he apparently was outside in the woods lost, until found Thursday night by a fireman. This occurred in a heavily wooded area about 15 miles from my home. I clearly remember Tuesday night that my outside thermometer said 22 degrees about 11 pm when I let out my dog. Wednesday was not a warm day, and early Thursday a front came through with the bottom dropping out. Rained hard most of the day. This little fella only had his coat and a pair of sweat pants on. When he was found, he was crying for his mom, scratched up real good, but otherwise he has reportedly been making a speedy recovery. When found, he told the deputies and his parents that he spent the time hanging out with a bear. I don’t know if he was hallucinating from hypothermia or if he was kept warm by a bear, but somebody or something kept him safe and alive, that’s for sure. There went out a whole lot of prayers for that child and I believe we saw the results.

1949 Stevens 530 16ga SxS 28"
1950 Stevens 311A 12ga SxS 30"
1952 BRNO 12ga SxS 28.25"
1963 Superposed O/U 12ga 27"
1968 V Bernardelli SxS 12ga 28"
Pine Creek/Dave
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:47 pm  Reply with quote

Wahoo,

The Lord moves in mysterious ways, if the boy told his parents he was kept warm by a Bear, believe it. Potter County, Pa is filled with these kind of miracle stories of children being helped by all kinds of different of animals.

Do not be surprise if that mother Bear decides to check up on her boy, it's been known to happen.

Believe!

Pine Creek/Dave
L.C. Smith Man

Pine Creek Grouse Dog Trainers