16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  Opportunity Knocks- Pheasant Hunt Cancellation
Purple16
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:56 pm  Reply with quote

Okay so you've been in LOCKDOWN all summer and are getting anxious to stretch your legs and run your dogs. Here is your opportunity to be afield with your best hunting buddies.

I just got a call from a hunter who had to cancel his stay at my Bird Dog Bunkhouse due to an unexpected medical issue for which he will not be able to travel until his treatment is finished. 

Due to the cancellation I have the following dates available:

October 16-20 ---- 2 spots available -- $450 per person    This is the opening week of the SouthDakota season.

Various flexible dates after December 6 through January 3.

This pheasant season will be excellent! Favorable hatch conditions so far will result in lots of new birds this year. I anticipate a very good hunting season.

Please see my previous posts to reference that I offer. I have lots of references from all over the country. PM me here for my phone number to answer questions and make reservations.

Thanks!

[url=https://postimg.cc/CRKTtJdB] [/url]

[url=https://postimg.cc/ZWX8tZ6y] [/url]

"A gun should be a thing of beauty, something which gives its owner pride and pleasure. For that reason, most men will buy the best gun they can afford. With a good gun on his arm, a man becomes a sporting gentleman, both on the field and off."
Purple16
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 pm  Reply with quote

Spots are reserved. Thanks for looking.

Y'all have a great hunting season!

"A gun should be a thing of beauty, something which gives its owner pride and pleasure. For that reason, most men will buy the best gun they can afford. With a good gun on his arm, a man becomes a sporting gentleman, both on the field and off."