16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Cleaning out the safe FAIR Rizzini and Model 12 for sale
bmc
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:51 pm  Reply with quote

Guys,

It’s been a long time since ive posted here. I’m sure many of you can relate, but a lot has changed in life.

I’m cleaning out the safe, everything must go. I’m posting here first to see if theres any interest. My local gun shop wasn’t really interested in the 16ga stuff.

I should probably post photos of everting, but just feeling out if it’s worth it.

I have 3 model 12s,, two 2 1/2 shel guns, one 2 3/4. 2 mod and 1 full that was opened to IC before my time.

I also have a fair Rizzini 600.

In addition im selling all my 16ga reloading supplies and a mec progressive.
WyoChukar
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 8:18 pm  Reply with quote

It would be helpful if you tell us where you are located and interest is generally determined by price. Fair priced merchandise has a habit of finding new homes, even more so for the folks who live nearby.

browningsweet161977
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2023 9:50 pm  Reply with quote

Any cf hulls by chance?

Browning citori grade 6 28" 16 gauge
bmc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:00 am  Reply with quote

WyoChukar wrote:
It would be helpful if you tell us where you are located and interest is generally determined by price. Fair priced merchandise has a habit of finding new homes, even more so for the folks who live nearby.

Understood. It’s been sometimes since I’ve posted, didn’t realize my location wasn’t displayed. With that being said, everything is currently located in SoCal or AZ.

I’ll post some photos Saturday with prices. Still trying to figure that out. On the model 12s I’m thinking $400-600 for the 21/2 26” FULL(opened to IC) gun, same for the 21/2 MOD gun and maybe a little more for the 23/4 gun. Most of you have seen all my guns in previos post when I used to be active here.

For the FAIR 600 26” I’m looking to get $1800.

Regarding value, it’s hard to say. I’m posting here because I’ve sold, traded or horse swapped many guns, even non 16ga amongst the great people that make up this group. I’ll get photos and prices, I’ll try to be fair and realistic, and im open to offers.
WyoChukar
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 8:46 am  Reply with quote

Are the reloading supplies by any chance in Az? I go down that way in the winter. I am generally interested in shot, but don't want to ship it for obvious reasons. I may be able to have a friend hold stuff for me until I go quail hunting.

bmc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 9:44 am  Reply with quote

WyoChukar wrote:
Are the reloading supplies by any chance in Az? I go down that way in the winter. I am generally interested in shot, but don't want to ship it for obvious reasons. I may be able to have a friend hold stuff for me until I go quail hunting.

I can get them to Yuma or possibly Phoenix area. The shot is a little tricky to move as you know.

I’m really trying to pass this stuff along. It was a labor of love my entire life, id prefer to see it go to someone who will use it rather than recycle it. But at some point my time has to be accounted for.

If someone wanted the reloading equipment, id make extra efforts to get the shot, powder and about 1000 RGL hulls and wads to someone.
bmc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:06 am  Reply with quote

Here’s some of the model 12. Trying to remember how to upload photos. I do remember it being a PITA
bmc
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 10:11 am  Reply with quote

Got it!

Gran16
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:56 am  Reply with quote

I might be interested in the mec press. Not sure if your willing to ship or what that would cost.
Square Load
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 12:12 pm  Reply with quote

bmc,

Sent you a PM about the reloading components.

Current 16ga. Stable

Browning Citori Gr I
Browning Belgium Sweet 16
A.H. Fox Sterlingworth
Remington 11-48
Remington 31
Remington 870
Geco/J.P. Sauer BLNE
Winchester Mod 12
bmc
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:09 pm  Reply with quote

Square Load wrote:
bmc,

Sent you a PM about the reloading components.

I got it and tried to reply. Happy to work with you on this..
Pop Pop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:05 am  Reply with quote

Can you please give details for the early gun all the way on the left in your picture? It is leaned against back side of fence. Great picture, by the way!
Specifically, how is that gun choked? Butt plate or recoil pad? Barrel length?
Thank You,
Joe

bmc
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:45 am  Reply with quote

Pop Pop wrote:
Can you please give details for the early gun all the way on the left in your picture? It is leaned against back side of fence. Great picture, by the way!
Specifically, how is that gun choked? Butt plate or recoil pad? Barrel length?
Thank You,
Joe

Hey Joe,

All the model 12s are now gone. One went back to its original owner, it was awesome. We met on here due to one of my photos. We horse swapped a really nice gun, and then he saw this post and i gave it back to him. Makes for a good story and fun memory.

I took the rest of the guns to the gun shop and just let them go. They were all 26” 2 3/4 guns choked mod and IC. All were factory and had factory butt plates.
Pop Pop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2023 9:45 am  Reply with quote

I appreciate your reply! BTW, in the time period between my PM and post, I was gifted a beautiful 16 ga. (1941) 28" mod model 12 that I have admired for years. I now have two 16 modified but am still on the lookout for an early configuration gun in high condition. Your photograph got my motor going. Thanks again, Joe