16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Brno ZP-50 Sidelock 16 Gauge
fallschirmjaeger
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:48 am  Reply with quote

I recently bought a Merkel 200e in 16 gauge so I have to thin the herd a bit. This somewhat rare Brno ZP-50 is a very nice slim sidelock in 16 gauge with chopper lump barrels, coil springs, hidden 3rd fastener, bushed firing pins, modern Poldi steel, and ejectors. The rust blue is very nice, on the 27.5" barrels with excellent bores. The walnut stock has a little figure on the belly with a slight cast off for a right have shooter. The chokes were opened by Mike Orlen and I want to say skt1/skt2 but I honestly do not remember. The stock has some scratches and a LOP of approx 13.25" and 14.25" to each trigger respectively. DAH is approx 2.25". Ejectors work well, it locks up tight, and it's still young having been built in 1968. The only issue with the gun is that there is a small brown mark on the top left of the receiver (doesn't appear to be rust) and it's just not a featherweight at 6.7 lbs. Pretty much everything you'd want in a high dollar AyA, but built like a tank.

I can take pictures of anything you may want to see specifically and I'll try to answer any questions you may have. $1000 plus shipping to your FFL unless you're local in NW Pennsylvania in which case we could possibly meet up.

fallschirmjaeger
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 pm  Reply with quote

For the gentleman who sent me a PM, I believe your inbox is full.