16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. General Discussion  ~  new scrapbook creations
brdhnt
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:20 am  Reply with quote

peptide toxins secreted by the bacteria, salt on the separation of peptides at two protein function is nontrivial. Several
Word has it the southern part of our county got 3 of rain this morning A lot of rain at our house, central part of the county, Hard rain most of the morning Major flash flooding Glad I went
desorption can be achieved. However, it for 448 000 Da. From this estimation it Several examples show that intranasal
Now, if you look at PPAR and NF-kappa B at the cellular level, you can also see how they Thursday: Chop 1 ounce of walnuts and add
________
FERRARI TIPO 500 SPECIFICATIONS

Last edited by brdhnt on Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:43 am; edited 3 times in total
rudyc
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:51 am  Reply with quote

Terry,

I am sorry for your loss. Give some extra lovin to your two other dogs.

rudyc
sprocket
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:02 am  Reply with quote

Very sorry to hear this news Terry - wishing you strength
Ted Schefelbein
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:25 am  Reply with quote

I have been where you are, and I will go there again. My condolences.
Best,
Ted
jkingrph
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:39 am  Reply with quote

I know it sounds trite, but have been there and done that, and will do so again. We currently have two lab mixes, one of which was struck by a UPS truck and severly broke a hind leg. Several months and about $1500 poorer she runs on all four, but favors it quite a bit, probably early arthritis due to the injury. She likes to get up on foot of bed between the wife and I, but only in the wee hours of the morning. One of us has to help her up as she is afraid to jump anymore . We will certainly miss that when she and her older companion are no longer with us.

fin2feather
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 6:55 am  Reply with quote

Terry,

Been there too, but that doesn't make it any easier for you. Wishing you strength and many fond memories.

Fin

I feel a warm spot in my heart when I meet a man whiling away an afternoon...and stopping to chat with him, hear the sleek lines of his double gun whisper "Sixteen." - Gene Hill, Shotgunner's Notebook
jig
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:30 am  Reply with quote

Wow, that is very sad. I just recently lost a longtime hunting partner/labrodor but she was very old and I knew it was coming and had time to prepare my mind-not that you ever really can. I was just thinking yesterday how devastating it would be to lose my little Goose Girl. She is so sweet she has impressed upon my heart an enormous affection. She really is like a child to me. Guess the only thing I can offer is understanding and support as a fellow dog lover and parent. My heartfelt condolences go out to you and you will be in my prayers.
UncleDanFan
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 7:35 am  Reply with quote

Terry, my sincere condolences for your unexpected loss. I too have a brit, and they are wonderful, kind-hearted dogs. Five years is so young, but I hope one day another may steal your heart like this one did.

God bless,

Mark
Scatrgunr
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:10 am  Reply with quote

Heartfelt condolences go out to you. Having gone through the unexpected loss of my dog just several weeks ago I know only too well how you are feeling. Sharing the tragedy here and reading the good words in reply was about the only thing I could do. I felt helpless and just plain hurt. Even writing this I get teary eyed. The pain has lessened and is beginning to turn into memories of all the great times. I hope this happens soon for you. I'll share some words someone wrote to me regarding the loss of my dog when I had to put him down. I found that it somehow helped. Your situation is a little different but I think the important part still applies.

Quote:
It's always tough, no matter how many times you live through it.
Your dog depends on you to do the right thing and you will, because you aren't a selfish owner.

Still, you feel like a bad dog dad for awhile.

Our latest loss was or Golden Retriver, Nixie, who was sixteen years and 2 months old, who we brought home a clumsy footed puppy.

16 1/2 is a pretty good run for a dog, and she had the best of everything we could give her, including about five grand in vet bills in the last 18 months.

I'd do it again too.

So when It's MY time, and I get to have speaks with the Almighty, the first question I'll have is why turtles live to be a hundred, and dogs only fifteen or sixteen at best.

And if there's no dogs up there, I guess I'll just wait at the gate till He changes his mind.
IFL16's
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 8:45 am  Reply with quote

Terry, so sorry to hear of the sudden loss of your little girl. I have a French Brit and your description of your little dog fits mine to a tee except mine won't wait for me to come out of the bathroom, she barges right in and either sits by my side or lays at my feet. It's hard to replace dedication like that, especially if you're single and without the love and understanding of a caring wife.

Take heart, I know it's not easy but somewhere out there is another little dog that needs you as much as you need her.

Please let us know what the vet finds out. It's just so hard to believe that a perfectly healthy dog in their prime can die so suddenly without any warning.

Larry
hoashooter
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:46 am  Reply with quote

Terry---I know exactly how you feel---the loss of a good,faithful companion can be almost overwhelming. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Remember the good times and places the two of you shared and the dog will forever be with with you.There is a special bond between a man and his dog that can never be described in words.
TJC
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:52 pm  Reply with quote

brdhnt,

Sorry to hear about your loss. It's never easy even when they get old but a young healthy dog going unexpectdly has got to hurt.

We just had to put a long time friend of 16yrs 9months down last week. Our first little Jack Russel who was the sweetest little dog ever just couldn't do it any more.
Damn it hurt so much.

I know some of what you are going through and my heart felt condolences go out to you.

Highcountry
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:01 pm  Reply with quote

My condolences Terry. It is so tough to lose a buddy like that. I lost three of them less a two yrs ago within a six month period, but they were seniors. It is especially tough to lose one that is in their prime. Hopefully, there was no foul play involved.

Hc

rgrigutis
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:26 pm  Reply with quote

i'm sorry too for your loss. it is true despair.

we lost a 16 yr old weiner dog to iams and a 2 yr old belgian sheep dog to iams in the last 2 months.

it hurts bad but you've got to wear it until it gets better and it will. the 16 yr old weenie had a good solid life but the belgy was just getting started. dogs are SOOOOOOOOOO stoic. when my time comes and i'm in pain and scared i hope i'm half the entity that my belgy 'smarty jones' was. shit i'm starting to tear up again.

don't let this defeat you!

rick
nossman
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 10:12 pm  Reply with quote

Sorry to hear of your loss! Some dog's are just special and it seems that Dolly was one of them.