16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns  ~  Citori 16ga GONE
TJC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:53 am  Reply with quote

OK, which one of you guys read my post about the Citori at G&H and called about it? Smile
It seems that in 1 day (since my post about it) they got 2 calls on it and it's sold. Crying or Very sad Actually a 3rd caller who called on June 1 is buying it but they did have 2 calls between Mon and Tues on it.

I took my Feather into the warranty center to have them take care of it and on the way back to work thought I would stop and take a look at the steel Citori that G&H had on their website. Only to find the above info.
Probably better off, I didn't need to buy a gun yesterday anyway. Wink

I checked the Citori Sporting Clays on Gunbroker and that has gone over $2K with 2 days left to go. I guess that one is out too. Just don't need to spend that right now with the bathroom renovation starting next week and the new shed being built 2 weeks ago.

I'm going to keep considering getting another Citori though, most likely an all steel one.
Maybe some of you guys were right about the lightweights. Although, none of my problems concern the receiver, they're all internal which I believe would be the same. Question

wildweasel
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:32 pm  Reply with quote

If it was someone from this board, then they aren't reading the board too closely....

I mentioned that same 16ga Citori lightning at G&H in my post about my gun repair at G&H - the citori 16 malfuntion post.

Anyways, hope they fix it up nice!
TJC
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:10 pm  Reply with quote

ww,
Yea, I'm sure they will. Good thing is that Rays is a Browning Warranty Center. So it shouldn't cost me anything. Very Happy

But I have started to rethink my gun plan for clays and trap. I may think about anther gun, and forgive me, in another ga. We'll see.

Prussian Gun Guy
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 8:21 pm  Reply with quote

I saw a 16 ga. 26" Citori today at Collisseum Guns in Uniondale, NY. (Across the street from Nassau Collisseum) I think they were asking $1600.00. I really didn't look at the receiver, so don't ask me any questions, because I can already tell you "I don't know".

"There aint nothin' better than huntin' with a Setter"