16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  Dick's Ammunition Sale 50% off
David
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:42 am  Reply with quote

A gentleman from SS posted this coupon for Dick's on ammunition. If anyone needs some, you are allowed 6 boxes. Good deal. They also had some 16 ga Remington Gun Club at $4.49 box. The 12 ga and 20 ga. Rem Gun Club were $4.49 a box, if you bought 10 or more boxes they were $38.90 a case. Asked the sales person what the price was on a case of 16's. Said he didn't know if they would accept the $38.90 a case because the sale stated 12 ga. and 20 ga. Still $44.90 a case isn't too bad for 16 ga. I wanted some .410's and they were $8.49 for 2 1/2" #6. That was the price for all brands of .410 and they came down to $4.24 a box after the coupon. The 3" .410's were $11. something, and so were the better 28 ga. Unreal.

http://app.dcsg.com/coupon/coupon.cfm?n=TUO
hoashooter
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:42 am  Reply with quote

That is a great deal----too bad I can't make use of it---too late in day Evil or Very Mad Oh well next time Rolling Eyes
Equismith
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:12 pm  Reply with quote

I printed mine today. For most stores it expires tomorrow, 10/13....I hope to make use of it on the way to pick up my BPS, and then from there to get my new Brittany pup Very Happy

Miss Libby
Scolari
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:37 am  Reply with quote

David, There was a coupon for Dick's in our newspaper also. It wasn't exactly 50% off because you had to buy the first box for full price and the second was half price. Still, not a bad deal. The ammo prices in our Dicks store are so high that you can only afford to buy it on sale. So far, I have not been impressed with the gun shop in our Dicks store. Generally low end guns and one brand I've never heard of called Diamond or something like that. I guess I was expecting something better. Our store just opened a few months ago and my impression is that its sporting goods department is a little better than Wall-Mart. At least they have some 16 ga shells.
David
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 6:48 am  Reply with quote

Yes you have to buy the first box at full price and then the second is half off. Has to be equal or lower price. I bought 4 boxes of .410's 2 1/2" #6 at the regular price of $8.49, at the register with the coupon paid $8.49 for 2 boxes and $4.24 for the other 2 boxes. Almost like getting the 4th box free at the regular price.
Some shells were $20+ for steel a box. Crazy. Some of the better Remingtons in .410 3" were $11.49 and the 28's were the same.
manofthewoods
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:27 am  Reply with quote

Thanks David for the Coupon.

Don't have a Dicks out here, but there's one close to my dads' in MN. Had him print out the coupon and he called me from the store. They only had Rem. Express long range in 4 @ over $12 (no thanks) Crying or Very sad but, they did have Rem. Game load 7.5 for ~ $4.60. (not bad, with coupon) Smile Had him pick up a flat. Don't need it now, but, I figure prices won't go down. I'll use 'em sooner or later.

Happy hunting to all. Opening pheasant in lotsa places Very Happy I can't go 'till the week after next Sad

MGF
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:09 pm  Reply with quote

The other day, I didn't have the coupon or know of the deal, but the lady at the register told me about it. It was six boxes max at that store. That is, 3 at full price, 3 at 1/2 off. Trotted back to the gun section and maxed out the deal.