16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Arritea 557 30" barrels for sale....a 12 gauge (horrors
Setterchaser
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:07 pm  Reply with quote

This Arrieta is a 557 (side lock, case color, straight stock, splinter forend, 30" barrels, SK1 and SK2 (light IC and light mod). the dimensions are: 1.5 comb, 2.25 heel, 15LOP, .20 cast off) It has a Silvers pad..(the real Silvers pad). She weighs in at perzactly 7.0 lbs.

Gonna ask $3700. Paid about 4200 for it new a year ago. The barrel length and stock dims accounted for a chunk of the priceyness.

The stock wood is pretty, marbled with a black streak on one side.

I think that I have managed to shoot about 50 rounds through it so it is virtually NIB. Lovely feel. Wanted a "do it all" 12 bore and this one is pretty close.

Just have too durn many 12 bore SXS's!
Pigeon Grade
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:42 am  Reply with quote

I feel the same way (sometimes) about my set of older Model 12's-but not often enough to want to part with them. I had a AYA sidelock ejector 12 at one time-traded it against a AH Fox- anyway, I have a MINT copy of Terry Wieland's book "Spanish Best" in DJ- retail from what I've seen on "bookie" dealers network seems to be $60. If you are interested, make me a fair offer including a few $ for USPS book rate postage and it is yours.