16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  BROWNING CITORI LIGHTNING 16 GA 26" 2004 MODEL $995
granitecityminnesota
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:22 pm  Reply with quote

I am selling a used Browning Citori Lightning 16 gauge with 26" barrels. I bought this gun new in 2006. It is a 2004 model. I threw away the box.....sorry but I have never used the box on any gun after the purchase. The gun comes with 3 chokes and an extra skeet choke.

Condition of Gun-great condition with only minor wear on stock. The forarm has straight grain, the stock has some nice tiger striping for a base model gun. I have shot between 250-500 rounds thru gun and used it only for pheasant hunting. The hinge is so stiff yet you have to pry it open, (with your hands of course).

I will sell gun for minimum $995, if your willing to spend that, please email me and I will send you very detailed photos of gun. After looking at photos, please email me if you are still interested and your highest offer. I will contact all bidding parties of the highest bid before accepting last offer. Call or email me with any questions. 320-230-5767 darcyweinrich@yahoo.com

$25 shipping to your FFL dealer or come pick up gun in the St.Cloud, Minnesota area for free.

This a great balanced upland hunting gun that I am sure I will regret selling down the road but need the cash because I am looking for Benelli SBE II Flyway Special Edition, so if you know of one for sale let me know.

Thanks for looking and hope to here from you.

Darcy Weinrich
granitecityminnesota
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:15 pm  Reply with quote

Forgot to add in I am headed to North Dakota October 24th for 4 days to kill some roosters. I would like to sell the gun before I leave.
IF YOU WANT THE GUN IMMEDIATELY! Call me or email me your buying price. I will sell it early ONLY before first offer, as I will not HOSE an interested buyer.

Otherwise this thing will be killing more North Dakota roosters!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.
Darcy WeinrichI