16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  low preasure group
Irish Jack
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:55 pm  Reply with quote

First I would like to say hello to everyone, I have enjoyed the site for some time and joined the low preasure group lact week. I got an email from Russell that an invite would be coming but it never did,I called my provider to make sure it was not being blocked by my spam filter but had no luck, any help wold be apperciated........... thanks
jschultz
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:06 pm  Reply with quote

Welcome Irish Jack, I'm sure that you will be operational soon. While your waiting, tell us about yourself.
putz463
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:50 am  Reply with quote

Welcome aboard IJ, have you let Russell know about the issue? I had a simillar experience with him. After a couple of emails he sent the stuff over in a different form and everything worked fine. Good Luck and again welcome, Mike

RWG
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 6:19 pm  Reply with quote

He's all set now.
Irish Jack
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:15 pm  Reply with quote

A little info: I'm located in minnesota and enjoy pheasant hunting, have always liked the older guns, not quite as old as the ones if taken an intrest in lately but have always perfered a trim built gun with a good amount of drop too the newest fad auto loader.
while at the gunsmith one day I saw he had a fox sterlingworth (16ga.) and thought I had to have it while making up my mind , too cold to hunt that day I was in another small gun shop and spoted "my gun" a 16 gauge syracuse 30 " f/f .
I picked it up for a very reasonabe price and have had a world of fun with it, shots a dandy pattern @ 40yds with a 24 gram vintager or the rst 7/8

My difficulty getting in low preasure was my very slow internet.....stopped @ best buy today and have a plan for that
hoashooter
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:35 pm  Reply with quote

Jack don't be spending a whole bunch on that new computer as it will cut into your gun funds Laughing Shocked