16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Ammunition & Reloading  ~  LPG Members
Citori_16
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:11 am  Reply with quote

I have uploaded an updated spreadsheet to the website. I will not take credit for the format or most of the data, I just added to what had been done previously.

A couple of notes:

1. Winchester X-pert hulls from Hodgdon's website with IMR data have been added to the Win CF hull data. Winchester X-Pert hulls from Hodgdon's website with Hodgdon data has been added as Win Ched hulls and marked as such in the remarks column.

2. I did not change the designation of the Win Poly. Per Hodgdon, there is not enough difference between the different forms of polyformed hulls to make a difference to them.

3. I did change the Win Ched hulls to be designated as such instead of designated them as cheddite hulls with notes added to the remarks column.

4. You will notice I did the same with the Imperial Cheddite hulls and RST Cheddite hulls.

5. I added to the steel shot data for those that are interested.

6. I have also been adding new tested loads that have been showing up on the forums here at 16ga.com and noting who posted them in the remarks column.

7. I have also been adding BPI loads that are being posted online there. I know that many of you don't trust the data, but it's data none the less and at least something you can compare to tested loads before testing yourselves.

I'm trying to stay on top of things as they are being presented, but with 2 kids under the age of 3 it is very trying at times. I'll keep trying to update periodically with any new information that is presented. Thanks.

Dan
ajaxfjr
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:24 pm  Reply with quote

Dan, thank your your efforts are appreciated.

AjaxFjr.