16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  Reposting: Citori 525 16/26 ga for sale
steve_twice
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am  Reply with quote

I posted this on here a week or two ago and received messages from a two of you that I had underestimated the value. So, I took it down to do some research and reconsider. Anyway, here's the story:

I bought my 525 in January 2009 and it has mostly been sitting in the safe. I have shot it enough, though, to be fairly certain that it doesn't fit me well. (I ordered it without ever putting my hands on one in person, which I'll take as a lesson learned.) Maybe it's the fact that I've been shooting an A5 all my life with a 14" LOP but it just feels long (even wearing just a t-shirt, even more so with a jacket.)

Long story short I find myself fighting with it and rather than so something drastic like cut it down I thought I'd see if any of you has a place for it. I have:

• The 525 16 ga. w/ 26" barrels and everything that came with it (box, manual, chokes, etc.) Approx. 4 boxes of shells have been down the tubes. I'll call it 99% condition since it has been fired but there is no noticeable wear.

• A green luggage case – picked it up in a garage sale. Pics (link below) show a lock but the hasp has been broken. There is no brand name on the case but it fits the gun well enough.

• Two Briley flush-fit skeet chokes w/ speed wrench

• A Browning VCI 2-piece gun sock

• 90-100 Winchester hulls

Pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/steveinflowermound/525

I would prefer to sell all of the above at $1500. If you are interested in the gun only or just the case, etc. please let me know and we'll see what we can work out.

Thanks,

Steve