16ga.com Forum Index
<  16ga. Guns Wanted or For Sale  ~  FS-J Stevens Arms & Tool Co 12 ga Model 375
mc15426378
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:16 pm  Reply with quote

I am offering my 12 ga for sale. Specs are: Barrels-28", Extractor, Bores-.720, Chokes are RT-.007 LT-.015, DAC-1 1/2, DAH-2 7/8, LOP-14 1/4. Weight is 7 lbs 15 oz.

Gun was made 1909-1916. Lever is a little left of center, barrels are slightly loose with the fore-end off, but I have shot the gun a fair amount including a round of sporting clays. No issues and a great shooter. Barrels are Krupp chopper lump. No pits, no dents, excellent bores and ring nicely.

Wood is excellent with just a couple of very small handling marks in the stock. Stock is a thru bolt but is very nice wood. Fore-end wood does have a dented area (character as I call it) that might raise, might not.

Recent gun purchase (another Fox) is the only reason I am selling this rare piece. I realize this is not a 16 but most of us enjoy the other gauges. Hope no one gets their knickers in a wad over my listing.

Three day no firing/screw turning inspection. Price is $1,300.00 plus shipping. How many rare pieces like this have you seen? Here's your chance to own one that appears, to me, to be untouched but I can not guarantee this.

Have more photos so email me at mc15426378@comcast.net if interested.

Mike Covington

skeettx
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:18 pm  Reply with quote

What a beautiful gun,
Thanks for posting Very Happy
Neat !!

Mike